Responsibilities: Develop and maintain backend code. Work collaboratively with other developers and the product team to define features and technical design.
– 3+ years of PHP development
– Experience with CakePhp or Laravel frameworks a plus
– Lots of experience with PHP, MySQL and APC or Memcache
– Strong understanding of HTML 5 features
– Adept at SVN, code version and agile deployment
– Strong understanding of the fundamentals of Search
– Experience with or desire to understand MySQL databases and shared storage
– Experience developing Mobile Applications is a plus
We are currently looking for bloggers that can cover topics in the personal finance, lending, technology and social media topics.
– Must be in USA or Canada
– Must possess strong writing skills and be able to provide examples of previous writing assignments.
– Must have experience using WordPress and understand how to structure and format posts so that they are presented in a clean and professional manner.
– Must be able to write 3 – 5 articles per week
– SEO/SEM Experience a plus
This position is a sales position in that the candidate will be expected to call and prospect various types of companies in both local and national markets. It is also a marketing and consulting position in that the candidate will perform needs analysis, identify opportunities, and present these opportunities. On the job training, coaching and mentoring will be provided. The candidate must have good communication skills, the ability to juggle multiple tasks, and be self-motivated and adaptable. Candidate must be friendly and courteous yet goal driven. This position will also involve working with a team of designers and programmers and the position will report to one of the owners of the company.
We seek a talented graphic / web designer to join our team that will plan and create custom user interfaces for websites, software applications, content management systems and other web-based components. In this position, the individual will also design other creative elements for projects, including print and branding.
– Bachelor’s degree in art or design related field, or in progress
– Full working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and other programs in Adobe Creative Suite
– Sound understanding of HTML/CSS and other client-side programming languages
– Strong understanding of concepts, practices, and procedures for website development
– Enthusiastic and detail-oriented
Hey there! How can we help you today?
If you have any questions we would love to hear from you and your project.
Please feel free to give us a ring at 1-877-SITE-4FX